Friday 12 November 2010

Hello and Welcome!!

Hello and Welcome!!
My name is Ofir (it's a name of pure gold stone that was in Jerusalem).
I began my shop after long travels through many countries in the world. Then I learned to make this beautiful art of jewelry. My inspirations evolved from the people I was surrounded with and the different cultures I encountered. While traveling through I met artisans along the way who created macramé using different techniques. Through this I was inspired by the way jewelry was created by a piece of thread and beautiful vivid gem stones.

I use natural gem stones
that I make them special purification with water and with the sun,
and wax polyester thread. This thread is strong, durable and water-resistant. I integrate colorful gem stones and Macramé creating, a unique set of patterns and a surprising mix of colors.

The pieces are all original, unique and one of a kind, arising from countless hours of creating and knotting. From the bright and vivid colors of India to the gritty colors of Life in the city.
Each
piece of jewelry made in investment and sensitivity, the creations are always experiments of love and passion combined with the appreciation of fine and unique art.




Regretfully you can't make a purchase though here.
I have shop on etsy which through it  you can make the purchase. but I avoid putting all my jewelry there.
If you like to obtain piece of jewelry from here and can't find it on my etsy shop, you can send me a massage and I will add the Item to my shop on etsy,  I check my e-mail at least one time a day, so I will add the item very fast. 

 
Contact me    

My shop on etsy