Friday 12 November 2010

policies

Welcome

It is my goal to create beautiful jewelry with meticulous workmanship and high quality materials. All are unique and will attract plenty of compliments. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to me so please don’t hesitate to contact me for any reason.

Payment

I accept Paypal for all payments, which are due immediately at the time of purchase.

Shipping

The purchased item(s) will be shipped within 1 or 3 days (usually 1-2 days) after your order is placed. Due to relatively long delivery time for international mails (because I am in Israel), I live on the other side of the world for many of you;
I will do everything to ship as fast as I can, It should take between 2 to 4 weeks to arrive.
If you need to get your item faster, Express EMS insured shipping is offered for $18 and the arrival time is 2-4 business days, just let me know.

Refunds and Exchanges

Returns or exchanges are accepted within three days of arrival. Please contact me before returning the item. Refunds will be issued less shipping charges. I will be more than happy to fix any items if something happens to them, please contact me and will see how I can help.